#1 Set The Mood
#2 Develop The Concept
#3 Create The Look
Working with Rejuvenated Habitat is as easy as 1-2-3. We form partnerships with our clients by providing you with options to tailor fit your individual needs. Choose from our A La Carte Services, ready-set-go packages or choose an add-on to create your own customized package. Clients are also welcome to contact us with questions or additional needs.
How It Works
- Rejuvenated Habitat will provide you with a questionnaire to fill out. At this time we would also like to start sharing any inspiration you may have for the space. This will help us to assess your needs and style.
- Next, we will send you a digital e-book with instructions on measuring your space and taking photos. This will aid us in visualizing the space.
- Once we receive all of the information from you we can start your project.
What You Get
The Design Assessment is created to make sure Rejuvenated Habitat and the client are on the same page in continuing with the design scheme of the project.
Included in the Design Assessment
- An overlook of the challenges and needs of the space.
- A Mood Board which will include photos and images of inspiration.
- A floor plan with a layout that fits the function and use of the space.
- A summary for possible solutions including decor, finishes and materials, and furniture. (*Depending on what package was purchased.)
Conceptual Design Scheme
Rejuvenated Habitat will use the Design Assessment to create the Concept. Depending on the package that was purchased, we will start to visualize the look by combining the function+mood+inspiration of the space.
Included in the Conceptual Design Scheme
- Concept Board
- 3D Perspective Drawings and/or animations
- Color Scheme
- Furniture Layout
Finished Design & Itemized List
Once the client has agreed to the concept, Rejuvenated Habitat will complete the design by providing an itemized list of everything that is needed to purchased. This list will have links to the websites with pricing.
*Everything listed above is based on the package you choose. Please contact us if there are any questions or check the FAQ page.